- What should I do If I’m involved in an accident
- It’s important that you make a police report within 24 hours.
- Contact any representative or the nearest Etiqa branch.
- Contact any certified Etiqa panel workshop.
- Contact 1-300-88-1007 to enquire about your claims process/status.
- What is the difference between policy excess (voluntary excess) and excess (compulsory excess)?
- What is MotorTakaful.com?
- What are the true principles of Takaful?
- What is the difference between Takaful and Conventional Insurance?
- How do I get the insurance cover note and road tax for my vehicle if it has been blacklisted?
- What information is sent to the Department of Road Transport (JPJ) during the verification part of the renewal process?
- What happens if the information provided to MotorTakaful.com is incorrect?
- How long does it take to verify my information?
- How do I make a claim without affecting my No Claim Discount?
- Will I lose my NCD if I make a claim?
- In the event of a theft, how long do I have to wait for my claim?
- In the case of a total lost (theft or write off), what is the total value of the compensation that I am eligible for?
- What are the claim options available in case of an accident?
- What are the advantages of taking your car to a Panel Workshop?
- How do I make a windscreen repair claim?
- Do I have to pay first to replace my windscreen?
- What happens if I have already made my own arrangements to have the windscreen repaired/replaced?
- What happens if I have no available photographs to present?
- What documents do I need to produce when I make a claim?
- What happens to my windscreen cover following a claim?
Underwritten by Etiqa General Takaful Berhad.
Copyright © MotorTakaful 2018.